Brody Berman or Bruce Berman is mentioned in, alluded to or otherwise cited as a resource in the following articles, books and blogs:
- Ideas Matter,
A Basic Literacy about IP Rights is Essential. New Video: Intellectual Property Awareness Summit, January 10, 2018.
- IP Watchdog, The U.S. Needs to Make IP Policy a Priority, Now, January 3, 2018.
- IPPro Patents, Living on Awareness, November 29, 2017.
- IPPro Patents, US prosperity damaged by weakened IP, says IPAS keynote speaker, by Barney Dixon, November 13, 2017.
- IAM Blog, IBM patent chief – why everyone should support increased IP understanding, by Richard Lloyd, September 25, 2017.
- IP Watchdog, America’s largest tech firms acknowledge plenty of issues with the current U.S. patent system, by Steve Brachmann, May 24, 2017.
- IP Watchdog, ‘Move Fast and Break Things’ decries IP behavior of Internet giants, May 2, 2017.
- IPPro The Internet, Bruce Berman Center for IP Understanding, March 21, 2017.
- Law 360, Blockchain’s Open-Source Ethos Collides with Corporate American, by Natalie Rodriguez, October 16, 2016.
- IP Watchdog, U.S. patent system may be biggest obstacle for inventors, August 14, 2016.
- IP Watchdog, Study: Media use of the term “patent troll” negatively predisposes readers, courts, May 8, 2016.
- The Patent Investor, Yahoo!’s patent portfolio is said to be worth most to eventual buyer of company rather than separate bidder, April 19, 2016
- IP Watchdog, The Case that Launched 10,000 Patent Suits, August 23, 2015.
- InformationWeek, IBM Wields Cloud Patents For Defense, Profit, by Charles Babcock, August 5, 2015
- WIPO Magazine, The Puzzle that is Patent Quality, August 2015.
- Business News Network, Big Blue’s Billion Dollar Patent Pipeline, February 10, 2015
- Managing Intellectual Property, 2014: Looking Like a Bad Year to be a Patent Troll, by Michael Loney, January 16, 2014
- IEEE Spectrum, “The Troubled Life of Patent No. 6,456,841,” by Tam Harbert, May 2013
- Global Finance, “Special Report: Cashing in on IP,” by Udayan Gupta, March, 2012
- World Intellectuial Property Review, “Glass Half Full?, by Peter Scott, Jan-Feb 2011
- Electronic Design News (EDN), “Another Round in the Patent Wars, by Tam Harbert, February 22, 2011
- Electronic Design News (EDN), “The Patent Plot Thickens,”
by Tam Harbert, June 29, 2010
- Technology Transfer Tactics, Vol. 4, No. , “New financial exchange offers new alternative for IP monetization,” May 2010
- Mission Intangible, “Hyundai: Court Says Defend Me,”
by Nir Kossovsky, April 12, 2010
- Philip Brooks Patent Infringement Updates, “Bruce Berman Launches New Blog,” by Philip Brooks, February 12, 2010
- Intellectual Property Marketing Advisor, “IP Communications: Don’t shy away from telling your story,” October 2009
- IAM Blog, “To get boards of directors to take IP seriously learn the lessons that Philips teaches,” September 12, 2009
- VIDEO: CIP Forum Göteborg, Bruce Berman Interviewed on the Future of IP Assets September 6-9, 2009
- My Three Cents, “Where Credit is Due” August 6, 2009
- IP Law 360, “PR Campaign for IP Can Give Firms a Boost,” by Erin Coe, July 14, 2009
- IP Think Tank, “Forget Patents & Focus on Communicating Value,” June 23, 2009
- IP Review, “60-Second Interview,” June 23, 2009.
Interview with Bruce Berman.
- IAM Blog, “Putting the IAM function at the heart of corporate strategy,” May 29, 2009
- Burning the Ships, by David Kline and Marshall Phelps, Wiley. 2009. p. 141. Cites Bruce Berman about why IP value escapes notice
- Corporate Dealmaker, New Book on Intellectual Property Matters, December 23, 2008
- Intellectual Property Marketing Advisor, “New Book is a Good Resource for IP Marketers,” by David Schwartz
Article summarizes key attributes of From Assets to Profits, September 9, 2008
- U.S. News & World Report, “What’s Yours is Yours,” by U.S. News Staff, BBA is source about using IP Assets to raise capital, April 1, 2008
- IAM Blog, “Getting the message across,” January 7, 2008
- EE Times, “Patent Trolls a Costly Thorn in Industry’s Side,” by David Bursky, July 24, 2006
- Corporate Dealmaker, “Putting Your Patents to Work,” by Stacey Higginbothom, 2006 “Berman writes that patent owners have the same rights as property owners to protect and prosper from their assets, and he taps some of the most recognized IP gurus in the game to show companies how best to accomplish that.”
- The Wall Street Transcript, “The Impact of Patent Quality,”
Interview with Hon. Bruce A. Lehman, former USPTO Commissioner, January, 2006